- October 26, 2016October 26, 2016Read more
In Episode 5 of Citizens’ Climate Radio, host Peterson Toscano discusses climate denial with guests Angel Collinson, Andres Forno, Bessie Schwarz and others.
- October 24, 2016October 24, 2016Read more
Rep. Paul Gosar (R) and Rep. Jared Polis (D) make an unlikely pair, but they’re working together to build bipartisan support for renewable energy.
- October 18, 2016October 18, 2016Read more
Big disasters from climate change can have a devastating economic impact on nations. Investment decisions now can minimize the damage.
- October 13, 2016October 13, 2016Read more
Climate change was front and center at the White House’s South by South Lawn, where Katharine Hayhoe gave CCL a big shoutout before Obama and everyone.
- October 12, 2016October 12, 2016Read more
A carbon-based fuels tax that is “revenue-neutral” in terms of its structure was either strongly or somewhat supported by 58 percent of young Republicans.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Gibson Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118