- December 6, 2016December 6, 2016Read more
Joe Robertson and the Citizens’ Climate Education delegation attended COP22 in Marrakech last month. Here’s what they did to promote climate action.
- November 30, 2016November 30, 2016Read more
On election day, Washington state voters rejected ballot initiative I-732, which would have implemented a tax on carbon emissions. Here’s what we can learn.
- November 28, 2016November 28, 2016Read more
Dr. Natasha DeJarnett from the APHA and the Kresge Foundation’s Dr. Jalonne White-Newsome join the podcast to discuss health, resiliency and climate change.
- November 25, 2016
- November 23, 2016
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Gibson Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118