- March 30, 2017March 30, 2017Read more
At the beginning of March, we kicked off a campaign to raise $17,000 in new monthly donations for Citizens’ Climate Lobby, which would allow us to hire two experienced congressional liaisons to join our Washington, D.C. staff. I knew this would be a heavy lift — after all, when...
- March 27, 2017March 27, 2017Read more
Through his new climate change-themed book, “Mr. Eternity,” Aaron Thier takes readers on a 1,000 year odyssey.
- March 23, 2017March 23, 2017Read more
The Wall Street Journal had lots of negative things to say about the Shultz-Baker carbon tax proposal. CCL volunteer Peter Joseph offers a rebuttal.
- March 22, 2017March 22, 2017Read more
The past 2 weeks have seen a flurry of action from Rep. Carlos Curbelo, with letters to Pruitt and Tillerson, as well as the Republican climate resolution.
- March 21, 2017March 21, 2017Read more
The Republican climate resolution is a positive step in the emergence of a critical mass of Republicans to endorse and eventually vote for a carbon tax.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118