- December 16, 2016December 16, 2016Read more
We must pass legislation that will combat climate change, but to ensure a just transition, the process must include everyone.
- December 14, 2016December 14, 2016Read more
78% of registered voters support taxing global warming pollution, regulating it, or both. See all the highlights from Yale’s latest public opinion survey.
- December 6, 2016December 6, 2016Read more
Joe Robertson and the Citizens’ Climate Education delegation attended COP22 in Marrakech last month. Here’s what they did to promote climate action.
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Blog
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118