- March 23, 2017Read more
The Wall Street Journal had lots of negative things to say about the Shultz-Baker carbon tax proposal. CCL volunteer Peter Joseph offers a rebuttal.
- March 21, 2017Read more
The Republican climate resolution is a positive step in the emergence of a critical mass of Republicans to endorse and eventually vote for a carbon tax.
- February 16, 2017Read more
Purist objections scuttled Washington State’s market-friendly carbon tax plan in November. Let’s not let that happen at the national level.
- November 30, 2016Read more
On election day, Washington state voters rejected ballot initiative I-732, which would have implemented a tax on carbon emissions. Here’s what we can learn.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118