- January 28, 2019Read more
Michael Ray Whitten and Nick Mullins come from mining families. They share how coal mining harmed their fathers and the land, and they call for transition.
- December 17, 2018Read more
Dr. Katharine Hayhoe discusses the many ways people are adapting to climate change, offers climate communication tips, and shares what gives her hope.
- November 19, 2018Read more
In the latest episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio, three American Evangelicals discuss faith, theology, and global warming.
- October 29, 2018Read more
Peterson Toscano’s awakening came when climate change hit him and his Italian-American/South African family close to home.
- September 24, 2018Read more
University of Delaware students’ “Green the Green” initiative has required thoughtful strategy, community building, public education, and persistence.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act