- May 7, 2018Read more
Dr. Lise Van Susteren and Dr. Natasha DeJarnett join episode 23 of Citizens’ Climate Radio for an insightful conversation about climate change’s effects on mental health.
- March 26, 2018Read more
Claire Vaye Watkins, author of the cli-fi novel Gold Fame Citrus, is Peterson Toscano’s guest on this month’s Citizens’ Climate Radio podcast.
- February 27, 2018Read more
What happens when a city of four million people suddenly runs out of water? This episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio features two Cape Town residents who discuss Day Zero—the day when their city will turn off the water to the taps.
- January 24, 2018Read more
This episode features Grant Samms, who explores the expansion of wind energy in Western Oklahoma, and playwright Chantal Bilodeau, whose work focuses on climate change.
- December 28, 2017Read more
This episode features Marlo Firme, a CCL Canada volunteer, and Emily Puthoff, a sculptor working on a large scale art project to build bee habitats.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act