- March 27, 2017Read more
Through his new climate change-themed book, “Mr. Eternity,” Aaron Thier takes readers on a 1,000 year odyssey.
- January 31, 2017Read more
Chris Balos belongs to CCL’s Fayetteville chapter and is originally from the Marshall Islands. Hear his story on this episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio.
- December 27, 2016Read more
This episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio features strategic communications student Chelsea Green, poet Lilace Mellin Guignard, and a brand new puzzler.
- November 28, 2016Read more
Dr. Natasha DeJarnett from the APHA and the Kresge Foundation’s Dr. Jalonne White-Newsome join the podcast to discuss health, resiliency and climate change.
- November 8, 2016Read more
Tune in: Citizens’ Climate Radio goes live Citizens’ Climate Radio has hit the big time! Previously only available as a podcast, it will appear this week on over a dozen radio stations from New York to Washington State, broadcast to thousands of listeners. As part of a new partnership...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act