- November 28, 2016Read more
Dr. Natasha DeJarnett from the APHA and the Kresge Foundation’s Dr. Jalonne White-Newsome join the podcast to discuss health, resiliency and climate change.
- November 8, 2016Read more
Tune in: Citizens’ Climate Radio goes live Citizens’ Climate Radio has hit the big time! Previously only available as a podcast, it will appear this week on over a dozen radio stations from New York to Washington State, broadcast to thousands of listeners. As part of a new partnership...
- October 26, 2016Read more
In Episode 5 of Citizens’ Climate Radio, host Peterson Toscano discusses climate denial with guests Angel Collinson, Andres Forno, Bessie Schwarz and others.
- September 26, 2016Read more
In her 2015 presentation, Dr. Hayhoe busts two myths that trip up scientists and climate advocates in our quest to connect with others.
- August 22, 2016Read more
People of faith and religious leaders play essential roles in addressing climate change. Citizens’ Climate Radio talks with two advocates.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act