- December 20, 2018Read more
Senators Chris Coons and Jeff Flake have introduced legislation that closely mirrors the groundbreaking, bipartisan House bill to rein in climate change.
- December 18, 2018Read more
The Clean Energy D.C. Act puts a price on carbon and will require the city to source 100% clean, renewable electricity by 2032. It passed on Dec. 18, 2018.
- December 4, 2018Read more
By targeting 90% emissions reductions by 2050 and covering all fossil fuel combustion in the U.S., the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act may be the strongest and most comprehensive climate bill ever submitted to Congress.
- July 31, 2018Read more
Recent votes and actions by some Republicans in the House show a shift on climate change, even though they don’t generate much media attention.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act