- January 6, 2018Read more
At least 7 Republicans on the House Climate Solutions Caucus, and 20 members total, quickly signaled their opposition to the Trump administration’s offshore drilling expansion.
- November 7, 2017Read more
Climate Solutions Caucus member Rep. John Larson (D-CT) and 16 Democratic co-sponsors, has introduced a carbon pricing bill called the America Wins Act.
- November 3, 2017Read more
On Nov. 1, 10 members of the Climate Solutions Caucus spoke on the House floor about climate change and the need for bipartisan congressional action.
- September 14, 2017Read more
Republican Rep. Carlos Curbelo and fellow Climate Solutions Caucus members weighed in on Hurricane Irma and discussed the economic toll of climate change.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education