- October 16, 2019Read more
Kiera O’Brien has been working hard to to mobilize political will among conservative students for carbon dividends legislation.
- September 18, 2019Read more
At CCL’s Sept. 2019 meeting, Dr. Jonathan Haidt shared three principles of moral psychology that can help us understand those who think differently than us.
- August 12, 2019Read more
Sam Daley Harris joined CCL’s August 2019 meeting to speak about the efficacy of grassroots organizing in shaping national policies and priorities.
- June 19, 2019Read more
Economist Dr. Shi-Ling Hsu shared his expertise during CCL’s June 2019 monthly meeting.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act