- April 17, 2018Read more
Phoenix-based meteorologist Amber Sullins regularly discusses climate change on television and social media. She joined our call to share her tips for addressing these topics effectively.
- February 13, 2018Read more
Politics is more polarized than in decades. In this climate, could bipartisan efforts actually backfire? Dr. Celia Paris explains her research, which shows that bipartisanship is still highly beneficial.
- January 17, 2018Read more
How do we make decisions when something is uncertain? How do we perceive risk? Dr. Sabine Marx, a social scientist from Columbia University’s Earth Institute, joined our January 2018 call to explore these questions.
- December 13, 2017Read more
José Aguto joined our December 2017 monthly call to discuss Catholic attitudes on climate change and how you can engage bishops and dioceses in your area.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education