- September 18, 2019Read more
At CCL’s Sept. 2019 meeting, Dr. Jonathan Haidt shared three principles of moral psychology that can help us understand those who think differently than us.
- August 12, 2019Read more
Sam Daley Harris joined CCL’s August 2019 meeting to speak about the efficacy of grassroots organizing in shaping national policies and priorities.
- June 19, 2019Read more
Economist Dr. Shi-Ling Hsu shared his expertise during CCL’s June 2019 monthly meeting.
- May 15, 2019Read more
Curbelo still took some time to share his perspective on climate policy with CCL volunteers during our May 2019 monthly meeting.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act