- November 8, 2019Read more
The Senate Climate Solutions Caucus welcomes Sens. Michael Bennet (D-CO), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Mitt Romney (R-UT), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH) and others.
- November 6, 2019Read more
Economists from Columbia University have published a new study of the Energy Innovation Act, offering an up-to-date, independent assessment of its impacts.
- June 20, 2019Read more
As Americans increasingly report being “alarmed” about climate change, lawmakers from both parties create a forum for discussing potential solutions.
- June 12, 2019Read more
Volunteers met with a record 529 offices in Congress to garner support for the Energy Innovation Act while first-ever “Hometown to the House” shared climate stories outside the Capitol.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act