- June 20, 2019Read more
As Americans increasingly report being “alarmed” about climate change, lawmakers from both parties create a forum for discussing potential solutions.
- June 12, 2019Read more
Volunteers met with a record 529 offices in Congress to garner support for the Energy Innovation Act while first-ever “Hometown to the House” shared climate stories outside the Capitol.
- January 24, 2019Read more
Reps. Ted Deutch, Francis Rooney, Charlie Crist, Anna Eshoo, Judy Chu, Dan Lipinski, and Scott Peters introduced a carbon pricing bill on Jan. 24, 2019.
- December 20, 2018Read more
Senators Chris Coons and Jeff Flake have introduced legislation that closely mirrors the groundbreaking, bipartisan House bill to rein in climate change.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act