- May 3, 2018Read more
Rep. Scalise (R-LA) reintroduced an anti-carbon tax resolution in the House, fearing for the economy. But in fact, if carbon tax revenue were returned to households, it would add jobs and increase GDP.
- January 9, 2018Read more
With the addition of Rep. Mark Sanford (R-SC), Rep. David Cicilline (D-RI), Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) and Rep. Elizabeth Esty (D-CT), the Climate Solutions Caucus reaches 66 members.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education