- May 21, 2018Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby today applauded a letter from members of the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus that urges leaders of the Appropriations Committee to reject any provisions in the 2019 spending bill that would undermine efforts to combat climate change.
- May 3, 2018Read more
Rep. Scalise (R-LA) reintroduced an anti-carbon tax resolution in the House, fearing for the economy. But in fact, if carbon tax revenue were returned to households, it would add jobs and increase GDP.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act