- December 20, 2018Read more
Senators Chris Coons and Jeff Flake have introduced legislation that closely mirrors the groundbreaking, bipartisan House bill to rein in climate change.
- December 5, 2018Read more
Public resistance to fossil fuel price hikes, like that seen recently in France, can be overcome by returning revenue to households, CCL said at COP24.
- October 23, 2018Read more
Carbon fee and dividend, the climate solution proposed by Citizens’ Climate Lobby, has emerged as the default policy in Canada to price carbon.
- August 13, 2018Read more
The latest polling from Yale shows that 68 percent of U.S. adults support a revenue-neutral carbon tax. That means Congress has historic, nationwide support to act on climate.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act