- May 4, 2017Read more
The bill would establish a commission to undertake a comprehensive review of economically viable public and private actions or policies to reduce emissions.
- March 30, 2017Read more
Bipartisan Climate Caucus Reaches Thirty Four Members from Across the Country, Evenly Split between Democrats, Republicans Reaching new heights, Congressman Ted Deutch (FL-22) and Congressman Carlos Curbelo (FL-26), the co-Chairs of the bipartisan Climate Solutions Caucus, welcomed ten new Members of Congress to the Caucus, increasing the total membership...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education