- November 18, 2016Read more
At the climate change conference in Marrakech, CCL’s Joseph Robertson says carbon pricing will help nations fulfill commitments of Paris agreement.
- November 16, 2016Read more
Following the most divisive election in memory, nearly 300 CCL volunteers came to DC and met with 300 offices to seek the common ground on climate change.
- October 4, 2016Read more
The plan sets a floor price on carbon pollution of $10 a tonne in 2018, rising to $50 a tonne by 2022. Provinces can decide how they will implement it.
- September 19, 2016Read more
CCL’s Mark Reynolds said the caucus “creates a safe place for members to speak and listen to one another rather than talking past each other.”
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education