- August 24, 2016Read more
California is sending a message to Washington: It’s time to address climate change by taxing carbon, but without hurting families financially.
- March 18, 2016Read more
Scientist Michael Mann, known for the famous “hockey stick” chart, has endured vicious attacks from climate skeptics.
- February 3, 2016Read more
The Climate Solutions Caucus is a major step toward bringing Republicans and Democrats together for effective legislation to address climate change.
- December 18, 2015Read more
Legislation introduced by Rep. Jerry McNerney, which places a fee on carbon gives revenue back to households, could achieve U.S. climate goals.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education