- December 18, 2015Read more
Legislation introduced by Rep. Jerry McNerney, which places a fee on carbon gives revenue back to households, could achieve U.S. climate goals.
- November 30, 2015Read more
A letter to COP21 delegates from high-profile experts asks for carbon pricing principles to be included in the Paris accord.
- October 30, 2015Read more
CCL Global Strategy Director Joe Robertson announces that the Citizens’ Climate Engagement will be launched in Paris to work on climate solutions.
- October 29, 2015Read more
The Energy and Environment Working Group is a breakthrough that shows Republicans want a seat at the table on climate change solutions.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
Contact Citizens' Climate Lobby
AddressCitizens' Climate Lobby
1330 Orange Ave #309
Coronado, CA 92118