- June 19, 2018Read more
Armed with big data on voting trends and the latest in behavioral science, the Environmental Voter Project is targeting more than 10 million Americans who are registered to vote and prioritize environmental issues, but who don’t vote regularly.
- November 7, 2016Read more
At the polls tomorrow, Floridians will vote on Amendment 1. Explore the potential effects of this amendment, which isn’t as pro-solar as it seems.
- April 8, 2016Read more
The Environmental Voter Project identified over 15 million people for whom the climate is a high priority. The problem, however, is that they don’t vote.
- March 11, 2016Read more
A look at the presidential candidates’ positions finds areas that relate to a carbon fee.
- January 20, 2016Read more
Iowa State student Kelsi Wolever is working to elevate the climate issue in the presidential campaign with #dare2ask.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act