- February 19, 2019Read more
A good climate solution, like the Energy Innovation Act, will mitigate climate impacts to farmland and provide farmers with more economic opportunity.
- April 2, 2018Read more
Keith Alverson, a sixth-generation corn and soybean farmer from Chester, South Dakota and a board member of the National Corn Growers Association, joined a recent CCL webinar to discuss corn, climate and soil health.
- February 20, 2018Read more
A new study co-authored by CCL Advisory Board member Dr. James Hansen suggests that spreading rock dust on farm fields can sequester carbon and add nutrients to the soil.
- October 18, 2017Read more
Todd, who ranches and farms with his family in Eastern Montana, struggled with devastating drought conditions this summer. Read his story here.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act