- February 3, 2020Read more
More than 90 conservatives attend CCL’s Conservative Climate Lobby Day, where they will build more Republican support for a price on carbon pollution.
- June 30, 2017Read more
In part 2 of this series, we meet volunteers Barb Deshler and Karen Zuccardi, who attended CCL’s summer conference for the first time this month.
- June 29, 2017Read more
What’s it like to attend a CCL conference for the first time? This two-part blog series explores how four CCL volunteers felt inspired and connected.
- February 14, 2014Read more
To Preserve Planet By Shelley Buonaiuto Sen. John Boozman recently signed a letter to President Barack Obama asking him to halt Environmental Protection Agency regulations on power plants. During the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee oversight hearing, Boozman expressed concern about the impact of regulations on energy...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act