- October 13, 2016Read more
Climate change was front and center at the White House’s South by South Lawn, where Katharine Hayhoe gave CCL a big shoutout before Obama and everyone.
- February 6, 2016Read more
Simply saying they oppose an oil tax is not enough. Republicans must tell us what they support when it comes to transportation, energy and the environment.
- October 13, 2015Read more
We’re already paying a carbon price, and without meaningful cuts in greenhouse gas emissions, the cost of adapting to climate change will be staggering.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act