- January 24, 2019Read more
Reps. Ted Deutch, Francis Rooney, Charlie Crist, Anna Eshoo, Judy Chu, Dan Lipinski, and Scott Peters introduced a carbon pricing bill on Jan. 24, 2019.
- November 7, 2018Read more
Mark Reynolds’ op-ed, published the morning after the 2018 midterm elections, lays out a vision for bipartisan climate action in the newly Democratic House.
- February 13, 2018Read more
Politics is more polarized than in decades. In this climate, could bipartisan efforts actually backfire? Dr. Celia Paris explains her research, which shows that bipartisanship is still highly beneficial.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act