- July 31, 2018Read more
Recent votes and actions by some Republicans in the House show a shift on climate change, even though they don’t generate much media attention.
- July 24, 2018Read more
The Market Choice Act would put a price on carbon and use most of the revenue to invest in infrastructure projects. It is sponsored by Republican Reps. Carlos Curbelo (FL) and Brian Fitzpatrick (PA).
- July 19, 2018Read more
Though the anti-carbon tax resolution passed, it had dozens fewer sponsors than in years past, a closer vote margin, and six Republicans who voted against it.
- February 28, 2018Read more
Have the Republicans on the Climate Solutions Caucus improved their voting scores since they’ve been members? Data from the League of Conservation Voters shows that, for a plurality of the caucus, the answer is yes.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act