- March 15, 2018Read more
Craig Preston, the California Coordinator of CCL’s Conservative Caucus, shares data about conservatives’ opinions on climate change and techniques for connecting with this group.
- February 1, 2018Read more
The Schools for Climate Action Campaign (SCAC), launched by CCL volunteers, encourages school boards to pass resolutions acknowledging climate change and endorse carbon pricing.
- January 5, 2018Read more
CCL’s Business Climate Leaders convened sustainability and government relations leaders from Apple, Microsoft, HP Inc., Cisco, eBay, Oracle, Flex, Tesla, Facebook, Equinix, VMware, Logitech and Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) for a conversation about carbon pricing.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education