- July 2, 2019Read more
In this Citizens’ Climate University recap, learn about carbon pricing around the world and the strategies international CCL volunteers are using to leverage political will.
- June 27, 2019Read more
Regional coordinators from across the world came together at the annual conference to share tips for successfully advocating for carbon fee and dividend abroad.
- October 23, 2018Read more
Carbon fee and dividend, the climate solution proposed by Citizens’ Climate Lobby, has emerged as the default policy in Canada to price carbon.
- October 1, 2018Read more
Canada’s Greenhouse Gas Pollution Pricing Act, set to take effect Jan. 1, 2019, includes a carbon dividend resembling CCL’s proposal.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act