- February 20, 2018Read more
A new study co-authored by CCL Advisory Board member Dr. James Hansen suggests that spreading rock dust on farm fields can sequester carbon and add nutrients to the soil.
- March 2, 2017Read more
An audience of nearly 100, including Republican Congressman John Faso, gathered in New York to learn about agriculture’s role in reducing CO2 emissions.
- January 12, 2015Read more
Oil companies want carbon pricing? Shell Climate Change Advisor David Hone explained why on CCL’s national call.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act