- October 21, 2018Read more
The costs are especially for the U.S. because, as the country with the highest GDP in the world, we have the most to lose.
- August 24, 2016Read more
California is sending a message to Washington: It’s time to address climate change by taxing carbon, but without hurting families financially.
- December 18, 2015Read more
Legislation introduced by Rep. Jerry McNerney, which places a fee on carbon gives revenue back to households, could achieve U.S. climate goals.
- July 21, 2015Read more
A new study from Dr. James Hansen and 16 other researchers suggests that the 2C “guardrail” won’t prevent a catastrophic rise in sea levels.
- January 12, 2015Read more
Republican voters are actually split in their views about climate change. A look at public opinion among Republicans over the past few years finds a more complex – and divided – Republican electorate.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act