- May 20, 2020Read more
With 2020 promising record-breaking heat and hurricanes, it’s natural to wonder: Is the carbon price in the Energy Innovation Act enough?
- September 26, 2019Read more
Economists say carbon taxes are “the most cost-effective lever to reduce emissions.” How will that lever affect the transportation sector?
- September 19, 2019Read more
This multi-site approach in Idaho allowed CCL chapters across expansive areas to connect and discuss important issues without requiring physical attendance.
- March 13, 2017Read more
Devashree Saha from the Brookings Institution joined CCL’s March call to explain the concept of “decoupling” and present the latest numbers.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act