- September 19, 2019Read more
This multi-site approach in Idaho allowed CCL chapters across expansive areas to connect and discuss important issues without requiring physical attendance.
- March 13, 2017Read more
Devashree Saha from the Brookings Institution joined CCL’s March call to explain the concept of “decoupling” and present the latest numbers.
- January 4, 2017Read more
In 2017, Rep. Joel Briscoe (D-UT) will introduce a statewide, revenue-neutral carbon pricing bill in Utah to clean up the state’s air and reduce emissions.
- January 21, 2014Read more
Climate issues must be met with action By Ryan Egly It is not only during extreme heat that we should be reminded of what is in store as the climate continues to change. This month, as Australia saw temperatures in excess of 120 degrees and as 100,000 bats fell...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act