- July 25, 2018Read more
As of July 20, 2018, CCL has officially generated 100 state, county and municipal resolutions in support of our Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal.
- November 2, 2017Read more
Based on this season’s fuel and tires, Indy Lights racer Aaron Telitz calculated what a $15/ton carbon fee would cost him. Then he donated it to CCL.
- October 27, 2017Read more
A new poll suggests Americans want carbon tax revenues invested in clean energy rather than returned to them. Here’s why CCL believes a dividend is best.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education