- October 11, 2017Read more
In the absence of the regulations the Clean Power Plan offered, Congress should put the market to work on solving climate change.
- October 3, 2017Read more
One candidate for Minnesota governor, State Auditor Rebecca Otto, includes a carbon fee and dividend plan as part of her platform. Here are the details.
- August 7, 2017Read more
CCL’s Conservative Director Jim Tolbert joined 400 libertarian college students in Reston, Va. for the Young Americans for Liberty convention.
- July 21, 2017Read more
From July 10-13, CCL’s Southeast Director Don Addu traveled to four Kentucky cities to discuss market-based climate solutions. Here’s how it went.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education