- May 17, 2017Read more
At climate talks in Bonn, CCL’s Joe Robertson presses for citizen engagement and adoption of effective and fair carbon pricing systems.
- April 13, 2017Read more
Judy and Dadla figured if they could get Encinitas to build a roundabout, they could get the city endorse Carbon Fee and Dividend, too.
- November 17, 2016Read more
The victory in Middleton, Wisconsin, marks the first endorsement for CCL’s Carbon Fee and Dividend proposal by way of ballot initiative.
- November 16, 2016Read more
Following the most divisive election in memory, nearly 300 CCL volunteers came to DC and met with 300 offices to seek the common ground on climate change.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education