- September 26, 2019Read more
Economists say carbon taxes are “the most cost-effective lever to reduce emissions.” How will that lever affect the transportation sector?
- October 23, 2018Read more
Carbon fee and dividend, the climate solution proposed by Citizens’ Climate Lobby, has emerged as the default policy in Canada to price carbon.
- November 27, 2017Read more
Citizens’ Climate Radio host Peterson Toscano interviews race car driver Aaron Telitz, a race car driver who imposed a carbon fee on himself this season.
- May 17, 2017Read more
At climate talks in Bonn, CCL’s Joe Robertson presses for citizen engagement and adoption of effective and fair carbon pricing systems.
- April 13, 2017Read more
Judy and Dadla figured if they could get Encinitas to build a roundabout, they could get the city endorse Carbon Fee and Dividend, too.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act