- April 6, 2018Read more
The growing use of internal carbon pricing by corporations like Microsoft, the Walt Disney Company and Ben & Jerry’s is an encouraging sign to those of us working to make a national carbon fee and dividend a reality.
- March 22, 2018Read more
State Rep. Becky Edwards (R) and Rep. Joel Briscoe (D) co-sponsored a bipartisan carbon pricing bill in Utah. Student advocacy helped set the stage for this bill and a recently passed climate resolution.
- February 28, 2018Read more
On Feb. 14 the Climate Solutions Caucus held a briefing on energy efficiency, considered by many experts to be the low-hanging fruit for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- February 9, 2018Read more
After Washington Governor Jay Inslee introduced a carbon pricing proposal, we caught up with local climate advocates to find out their response and next steps.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education