- December 18, 2019Read more
For the majority of U.S. emissions, research shows a carbon tax is a more effective, efficient, and fair way to reduce carbon pollution than regulations.
- September 26, 2019Read more
Economists say carbon taxes are “the most cost-effective lever to reduce emissions.” How will that lever affect the transportation sector?
- September 5, 2019Read more
Peer-reviewed literature shows the benefits of a revenue-neutral carbon tax far outweigh the costs, making it a clearly positive climate change solution.
- October 3, 2018Read more
Rep. Francis Rooney, the latest Republican to join the bipartisan Climate Solutions Caucus, can hardly be accused of greenwashing to keep his seat in Congress.
- July 24, 2018Read more
The Market Choice Act would put a price on carbon and use most of the revenue to invest in infrastructure projects. It is sponsored by Republican Reps. Carlos Curbelo (FL) and Brian Fitzpatrick (PA).
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act