- June 1, 2018Read more
If initiative 1631 can get 260,000 signatures before July 1, it will appear on Washington’s ballot in November. I-1631 would price carbon, return some revenue to citizens, and use other revenue on programs to help the poor and reduce emissions.
- February 9, 2018Read more
After Washington Governor Jay Inslee introduced a carbon pricing proposal, we caught up with local climate advocates to find out their response and next steps.
- November 30, 2016Read more
On election day, Washington state voters rejected ballot initiative I-732, which would have implemented a tax on carbon emissions. Here’s what we can learn.
- August 29, 2016Read more
Initiative 732 would give the state the “most potent, persistent, and comprehensive incentive” to move to a carbon-free future.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act