- January 24, 2019Read more
Reps. Ted Deutch, Francis Rooney, Charlie Crist, Anna Eshoo, Judy Chu, Dan Lipinski, and Scott Peters introduced a carbon pricing bill on Jan. 24, 2019.
- October 2, 2018Read more
Over 60 congressional staffers and NGO representatives came together for a bipartisan briefing on an issue that is having a major economic and environmental impact on our country.
- March 14, 2018Read more
CCL, EESI, and congressional co-hosts Reps. Zeldin and Crist invited an expert panel to explore the threats climate change poses to the real estate sector.
- February 23, 2018Read more
Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL) and Rep. John Faso (R-NY), both members of the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus, have introduced legislation to spur innovation in areas needed to combat climate change.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act