- October 2, 2018Read more
Over 60 congressional staffers and NGO representatives came together for a bipartisan briefing on an issue that is having a major economic and environmental impact on our country.
- March 14, 2018Read more
CCL, EESI, and congressional co-hosts Reps. Zeldin and Crist invited an expert panel to explore the threats climate change poses to the real estate sector.
- February 23, 2018Read more
Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL) and Rep. John Faso (R-NY), both members of the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus, have introduced legislation to spur innovation in areas needed to combat climate change.
- January 6, 2018Read more
At least 7 Republicans on the House Climate Solutions Caucus, and 20 members total, quickly signaled their opposition to the Trump administration’s offshore drilling expansion.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act