- December 31, 2016Read more
Climate Solutions Caucus members Rep. John Delaney and Rep. Chris Gibson introduced a bipartisan bill to explore science-based ways to reduce emissions.
- August 12, 2016Read more
“This is the latest evidence that this partisan divide is crumbling,” says CCL Legislative Director Danny Richter.
- March 22, 2016Read more
“Any time you have Republicans talking to each other about policies that reduce carbon emissions, you are building the political will we need to pass meaningful legislation.”
- February 10, 2016Read more
Meet the CCL volunteer who spent over two years to make the Climate Solutions Caucus a reality, bringing new hope that Congress can take action.
- December 18, 2015Read more
Rep. Tom Reed seemed to be an unlikely prospect for the climate resolution, but that didn’t stop Miranda Phillips and the Ithaca CCL chapter.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act