- December 31, 2016Read more
Climate Solutions Caucus members Rep. John Delaney and Rep. Chris Gibson introduced a bipartisan bill to explore science-based ways to reduce emissions.
- August 12, 2016Read more
“This is the latest evidence that this partisan divide is crumbling,” says CCL Legislative Director Danny Richter.
- February 10, 2016Read more
Meet the CCL volunteer who spent over two years to make the Climate Solutions Caucus a reality, bringing new hope that Congress can take action.
- December 18, 2015Read more
Rep. Tom Reed seemed to be an unlikely prospect for the climate resolution, but that didn’t stop Miranda Phillips and the Ithaca CCL chapter.
- November 2, 2015Read more
From the CCL November Lobby Day to a new Senate group on energy and environment, good things are happening on climate change in Washington.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education