- March 7, 2016Read more
As the Clean Power Plan is stagnant in the Supreme Court, Section 115 of the Clean Air Act could be the next alternative to reducing green house gases.
- May 25, 2015Read more
Do the legal challenges to proposed EPA climate rules have any merit? It depends on who’s talking.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act