- March 23, 2020Read more
Kate Brown, governor of Oregon, recently signed an executive order to take strong climate action, with many CCL youth advocates proudly supporting her.
- October 24, 2019Read more
As CCL members continue to advocate for climate action in Congress, they have an ally in state attorneys general who have made climate change a priority.
- December 18, 2018Read more
The Clean Energy D.C. Act puts a price on carbon and will require the city to source 100% clean, renewable electricity by 2032. It passed on Dec. 18, 2018.
- October 27, 2017Read more
A new poll suggests Americans want carbon tax revenues invested in clean energy rather than returned to them. Here’s why CCL believes a dividend is best.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act