- December 18, 2017Read more
The current Clean Power Plan will likely be replaced with a much weaker policy, and it is therefore incumbent upon Congress to enact a solution that minimizes the future risk of climate change.
- October 11, 2017Read more
In the absence of the regulations the Clean Power Plan offered, Congress should put the market to work on solving climate change.
- April 21, 2017Read more
The order to gut the CPP without a replacement to fight climate change is disastrous. Congress must place a fee on carbon and return revenue to households.
- January 30, 2017Read more
The cockpit is empty. CCL’s executive director Mark Reynolds says that as concerned citizens, it’s our responsibility to take the controls.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education