- December 18, 2019Read more
For the majority of U.S. emissions, research shows a carbon tax is a more effective, efficient, and fair way to reduce carbon pollution than regulations.
- December 4, 2018Read more
By targeting 90% emissions reductions by 2050 and covering all fossil fuel combustion in the U.S., the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act may be the strongest and most comprehensive climate bill ever submitted to Congress.
- December 18, 2017Read more
The current Clean Power Plan will likely be replaced with a much weaker policy, and it is therefore incumbent upon Congress to enact a solution that minimizes the future risk of climate change.
- October 11, 2017Read more
In the absence of the regulations the Clean Power Plan offered, Congress should put the market to work on solving climate change.
- April 21, 2017Read more
The order to gut the CPP without a replacement to fight climate change is disastrous. Congress must place a fee on carbon and return revenue to households.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act