- October 11, 2017Read more
In the absence of the regulations the Clean Power Plan offered, Congress should put the market to work on solving climate change.
- April 21, 2017Read more
The order to gut the CPP without a replacement to fight climate change is disastrous. Congress must place a fee on carbon and return revenue to households.
- January 30, 2017Read more
The cockpit is empty. CCL’s executive director Mark Reynolds says that as concerned citizens, it’s our responsibility to take the controls.
- November 10, 2016Read more
President-elect Donald Trump presents a challenge to the climate, but Republican climate leaders still stand after Tuesday’s election.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education