- April 21, 2017Read more
The order to gut the CPP without a replacement to fight climate change is disastrous. Congress must place a fee on carbon and return revenue to households.
- January 30, 2017Read more
The cockpit is empty. CCL’s executive director Mark Reynolds says that as concerned citizens, it’s our responsibility to take the controls.
- November 10, 2016Read more
President-elect Donald Trump presents a challenge to the climate, but Republican climate leaders still stand after Tuesday’s election.
- March 7, 2016Read more
As the Clean Power Plan is stagnant in the Supreme Court, Section 115 of the Clean Air Act could be the next alternative to reducing green house gases.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education