- October 7, 2014Read more
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CCL proposal wins popular choice in Climate CoLab contest OCT. 7, 2014 – The proposal from Citizens’ Climate Lobby — The Little Engine That Could: Carbon Fee and Dividend – was the Popular Choice winner in the U.S. Carbon Price category of this year’s MIT Climate...
- September 5, 2014Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby’s Carbon Fee and Dividend plan has been selected as a finalist for the MIT Climate CoLab competition on carbon pricing strategies. The proposal, called “The Little Engine that Could”, had far more supporters than any of the other proposals in the previous rounds of the competition....
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act