- June 6, 2017Read more
Last month, Graham, Collins and McCain voted to keep a rule to limit methane emissions. It’s time to reassert their previous leadership on climate change.
- March 23, 2017Read more
The Wall Street Journal had lots of negative things to say about the Shultz-Baker carbon tax proposal. CCL volunteer Peter Joseph offers a rebuttal.
- February 16, 2017Read more
Purist objections scuttled Washington State’s market-friendly carbon tax plan in November. Let’s not let that happen at the national level.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education