- September 12, 2019Read more
Sen. Chris Coons, a Democrat from Delaware, and Sen. Mike Braun, a Republican from Indiana, are creating a bipartisan climate caucus in the Senate.
- June 20, 2019Read more
As Americans increasingly report being “alarmed” about climate change, lawmakers from both parties create a forum for discussing potential solutions.
- May 15, 2019Read more
Curbelo still took some time to share his perspective on climate policy with CCL volunteers during our May 2019 monthly meeting.
- July 19, 2018Read more
Though the anti-carbon tax resolution passed, it had dozens fewer sponsors than in years past, a closer vote margin, and six Republicans who voted against it.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act