- May 15, 2019Read more
Curbelo still took some time to share his perspective on climate policy with CCL volunteers during our May 2019 monthly meeting.
- July 19, 2018Read more
Though the anti-carbon tax resolution passed, it had dozens fewer sponsors than in years past, a closer vote margin, and six Republicans who voted against it.
- June 25, 2018Read more
The new members are Representatives Bill Posey (R-FL), Robert “Bobby” Scott (D-VA), Lynn Jenkins (R-KS), Stephen Lynch (D-MA), Brett Guthrie (R-KY), and John Yarmuth (D-KY). The addition of a pair from Kentucky expands the caucus’ geographical footprint, too.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act