- October 24, 2016Read more
Rep. Paul Gosar (R) and Rep. Jared Polis (D) make an unlikely pair, but they’re working together to build bipartisan support for renewable energy.
- March 26, 2016Read more
Hearing about the Salt Lake City resolution on carbon pricing, Suzanne Tveit said, “If they can do it in Utah, surely we can do it in Arizona!”
- August 8, 2014Read more
OP-ED Boulder, AUGUST 8, 2014 Move forward with carbon tax By Susan Secord Last week, hundreds of us streamed into two large conference rooms in the Denver EPA headquarters to speak for five minutes each on the proposed Clean Power Plant Rules. Three EPA officials sat in each...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act