- May 21, 2018Read more
Citizens’ Climate Lobby today applauded a letter from members of the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus that urges leaders of the Appropriations Committee to reject any provisions in the 2019 spending bill that would undermine efforts to combat climate change.
- December 18, 2017Read more
The current Clean Power Plan will likely be replaced with a much weaker policy, and it is therefore incumbent upon Congress to enact a solution that minimizes the future risk of climate change.
- November 3, 2017Read more
On Nov. 1, 10 members of the Climate Solutions Caucus spoke on the House floor about climate change and the need for bipartisan congressional action.
- January 11, 2017Read more
In response to the proposed weakening of the Office of Congressional Ethics, constituents called their representatives in an outpouring of organic advocacy.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act