- December 15, 2014Read more
The Lima accord sets the stage for a global climate change treaty in Paris next year, and a price on carbon can ensure that emissions goals are met.
- December 14, 2014Read more
After going into double overtime at the COP20 climate change conference in Lima, an agreement was reached on steps that would lead to a global climate treaty in Paris next year.
- December 11, 2014Read more
Though not part of the official climate change negotiations at COP20, pricing carbon is being talked about everywhere and will be important in Paris next year.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act