- December 14, 2016Read more
78% of registered voters support taxing global warming pollution, regulating it, or both. See all the highlights from Yale’s latest public opinion survey.
- May 3, 2016Read more
More students like Piper Christian might get involved in the climate movement if they got accurate information on the science.
- March 26, 2016Read more
Hearing about the Salt Lake City resolution on carbon pricing, Suzanne Tveit said, “If they can do it in Utah, surely we can do it in Arizona!”
- December 13, 2015Read more
The Paris agreement is not the end of the road, but the on-ramp to a new, higher-speed pathway to climate-energy balance.
- December 11, 2015Read more
As industrialized economies begin to endorse the lower global warming target, pressure is mounting to chart a pathway to full carbon neutrality at an earlier date.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education