- April 28, 2017Read more
With the fate of the Paris climate accord at stake, four Republicans on the Climate Solutions Caucus signed a letter urging Trump to remain in the pact.
- November 16, 2016Read more
Following the most divisive election in memory, nearly 300 CCL volunteers came to DC and met with 300 offices to seek the common ground on climate change.
- September 19, 2016Read more
CCL’s Mark Reynolds said the caucus “creates a safe place for members to speak and listen to one another rather than talking past each other.”
- June 20, 2016Read more
Why make such an audacious promise? Our world is running out of time to solve climate change. It’s time for Congress to put a fee on carbon.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education