- January 24, 2019Read more
Reps. Ted Deutch, Francis Rooney, Charlie Crist, Anna Eshoo, Judy Chu, Dan Lipinski, and Scott Peters introduced a carbon pricing bill on Jan. 24, 2019.
- February 23, 2018Read more
Rep. Dan Lipinski (D-IL) and Rep. John Faso (R-NY), both members of the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus, have introduced legislation to spur innovation in areas needed to combat climate change.
- January 6, 2018Read more
At least 7 Republicans on the House Climate Solutions Caucus, and 20 members total, quickly signaled their opposition to the Trump administration’s offshore drilling expansion.
- November 3, 2017Read more
On Nov. 1, 10 members of the Climate Solutions Caucus spoke on the House floor about climate change and the need for bipartisan congressional action.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act