- May 16, 2016Read more
If the 2009 cap-and-trade bill failed due to grassroots Republican campaigns diminishing Republican support in Congress, couldn’t the development of grassroots Republican support for a carbon tax now lead to carbon tax legislation?
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act