- January 31, 2018Read more
Climate change made 2017 a deadly, costly year. Congress should take bipartisan action on climate change to make the state of our union stronger.
- July 6, 2017Read more
Lou Helmuth from Our Children’s Trust explains the huge implications of their youth-led, climate-focused lawsuit against the federal government.
- June 1, 2017Read more
With the White House abdicating responsibility to avoid climate disaster, Congress must step into the leadership vacuum and enact effective legislation.
- April 28, 2017Read more
With the fate of the Paris climate accord at stake, four Republicans on the Climate Solutions Caucus signed a letter urging Trump to remain in the pact.
- April 21, 2017Read more
The order to gut the CPP without a replacement to fight climate change is disastrous. Congress must place a fee on carbon and return revenue to households.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act