- December 11, 2017Read more
On Monday, 18 of 21 youth plaintiffs in the Our Children’s Trust climate case appeared before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.
- March 16, 2016Read more
CCL’s Mid Atlantic Regional Conference was held in Pennsylvania earlier this month and served to unite volunteers from several CCL chapters.
- December 4, 2015Read more
Like a soothsayer trying to warn the hero in a Greek tragedy to set aside his hubris, climate scientist Jim Hansen presses his case for a price on carbon.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Republican Climate Resolution
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education