- February 27, 2018Read more
What happens when a city of four million people suddenly runs out of water? This episode of Citizens’ Climate Radio features two Cape Town residents who discuss Day Zero—the day when their city will turn off the water to the taps.
- February 26, 2018Read more
CCL’s Science Policy Network explains how human-caused global warming is causing rapid changes in the Arctic, which in turn is altering patterns in the atmosphere.
- February 12, 2018Read more
CCL blogger and Montana resident Alex Amonette sees firsthand how new climate data and impacts are putting climate front and center for her town’s chamber of commerce.
- October 18, 2017Read more
Todd, who ranches and farms with his family in Eastern Montana, struggled with devastating drought conditions this summer. Read his story here.
- March 1, 2014Read more
OP-ED, FEB. 27, 2014 Time to address the climate crisis By Cher Gilmore Many proposals have been put forward to address California’s drought crisis, from more water recycling and groundwater cleanup to desalination plants, better conservation, and the latest state proposal to build $25 billion to $52 billion worth...
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act