- May 20, 2020Read more
With 2020 promising record-breaking heat and hurricanes, it’s natural to wonder: Is the carbon price in the Energy Innovation Act enough?
- May 12, 2020Read more
CCL volunteers have been reaching out to wineries to endorse the Energy Innovation Act, and New York’s Finger Lakes region has really been a standout.
- February 3, 2020Read more
More than 90 conservatives attend CCL’s Conservative Climate Lobby Day, where they will build more Republican support for a price on carbon pollution.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act