- July 18, 2019Read more
As flooding is on the rise, grassroots efforts to reduce emissions and adapt to flooding have surged, such as the United Flooded States of America.
- October 12, 2017Read more
At November’s Congressional Education Day, we’ll have several expert guest speakers and panelists from outside organizations. Meet them here!
- December 31, 2016Read more
Climate Solutions Caucus members Rep. John Delaney and Rep. Chris Gibson introduced a bipartisan bill to explore science-based ways to reduce emissions.
Are You Ready to Solve Climate Change?Join Citizens' Climate Lobby!
- CCL Community
- Laser Talks
- Regional Economic Model Report
- Household Impact Study
- Dividend Delivery Study
- Endorsements of Carbon Fee and Dividend
- Monthly Meetings and Actions
- Regional Conferences
- Climate Solutions Caucus
- Faith-Based Statements on Climate
- Citizens’ Climate Education
- Energy Innovation & Carbon Dividend Act